Friday, August 05, 2005

what am i doing wrong?

I swear I don't know how much more bad things I can take in my life. I've driven around town for the last three hours, even crying, trying to figure out what the hell i've done wrong in my life to have all this bad stuff happen to me. I've struggled for four long years, I've tried everything I can think of to get ahead, but it never lasts. I swear I've done everything I can do, but I'm still struggling, but some people simply don't care at all. They still want to make life so much more difficult than it already is and take what little money i am making from me. Just the thought of that devastates me, on top of all the other mental issues I've had to deal with, I'm almost at the point of just saying screw everything and be done with it. You don't know how tired I am of feeling it or having to think about it. I simply can't deal with this anymore

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I don't know your circumstances, I do know the feeling. Try not to let it get to you too much :( Everyone has their bouts with depression.

If you want someone to talk to, feel free to IM me on DSLR. I'm a good listener.