Sunday, August 14, 2005

Say hello to Brutus

This is Brutus. Brutus is a moonlight gourami (sometimes called platinum gourami). He's a fish silver in color with these long whisker things. Brutus is mean. I also have a few other fish, one of which is a Bala Shark. Brutus thinks the whole 30 gallons of tank belongs to him and him only. He likes to chase the other fish sometimes and taunt them with his whiskers, but he loves to terrorize the shark. I don't know why. I was just so quite bored and thought I'd just sit and watch him. Imagine how aggressive he is during fish food time! Oh, and I really love how the profile states that a well planted tank is ideal for this fish. Ideal if he likes to attack all the plants. I love planted tanks, all but one plant he proceeded to pull up from the gravel and snack on grrr!! Posted by Picasa

No comments: