Monday, August 15, 2005

Things that really annoy me

I've realized that there are alot of things that annoy me. Some of the things that annoy me has caused me to be more annoyed at things that annoy me. I'm just.....annoyed!


  • My cat. She annoys me more and more everyday. Ok she's cute and all, but i'm run out of things to throw at her. For example, I live alone. Typically, when I go to tinkle, I sort of just walk in and do my thing, and the door is usually open (yea, I've forgotten to close the door when I've had company lol). Every single time, she will follow me in the bathroom, every since she was a kitty. I quickly got her out of that, so now, when i'm sitting there doing what I do, she will sit in the doorway. I throw things, so now she will like peek around the corner. Irritating as hell!! And no matter where in the house I go, she just has to follow me. In fact, she's sitting a few inches from me right now. If I go in the living room, she'd there. Something else she does that annoys me is when she eats her food, she turns into a little kid and sort of plays with her food. She will dip her hand in the bowl and knock a few bits out on the floor and proceed to eat it. So when I come in the kitchen in the middle of the night (or day in my case), there's a bowl in the middle of the floor that I usually end up accidentally kicking to the other side of the kitchen. Then there's the litter box. I don't know what in the hell kind of business she's doing, but i'm sick of sweeping up shit balls that she's kicked out of the box. Her asshole much stretch alot because those shit balls are huge. At least she doesn't jump on top of the aquarium like she use to. Maybe the purple Zumbah is doing it's job. And no more jumping in the window sill at night. I guess the baby oil gel I spread up there makes her mad when she slips and falls down the wall lol.

  • My job. Actually it's really not the job, but it's really....you guessed it, CUSTOMERS. Understand, if it wasnt for the (shitty) customers that come thru those doors, we wouldnt have business. But sometimes I have to rationalize, do I really want the customer to come in and do something stupid? We have deranged men come in, break vending machines, break locked doors and destroy half the front end because...well I dont know what his problem was. Or the customers that think I'm some stupid girl that doesn't notice that $100 bill with the running ink on the back and that feels like paper is as fake as a $4 bill. "Oh, i've had that in my pocket like forever". Yea whatever, next time let the ink dry first, kthnx. Or the customer that's in the store for 10 minutes, made one quick sweep of the store literally throwing things in the buggy to the tune of about $600, and expect that check to go thru. MMmmmmmmkkk. Oh and you silly tilly, that's not a car battery, unless you are driving a lawn mower! Pay attention when you are trying to score with that stolen check/empty bank account. Do you not realize when you write checks we take the money out of the account right then like a debit card? It's called technology (and this company wanting all your money right away)

  • Bill collectors. This one will be quick. When you called me yesterday, I didn't have the money. When you called last week I didn't have the money. When you called every week before that I didnt have the money. The bill earned a spot on my credit report over three years ago...cause I didn't have the money. If I had the money or was making the money, you wouldnt be blowing up my phone. I'll save you the trouble, unless I hit the numbers I wont have the money next week. The place I call Hell doesnt pay me enough to pay anything other than the bare necessities I have right now. Leave me alone.

  • Lastly, there's family. Lord knows I'm the one person that cares TOO much for family. I've called my grandma everyday for like the last 20 years, and if she doesn't answer the phone, I'm dropping everything to go over there to see if something happened to her. When I have, I share. Sometimes family doesnt care if you are struggling. Certain people just want you to "hook them up" for free because they're family. I work the graveyard, you know I sleep during the day. When I dont answer the door or the phone.....I'M ASLEEP!!! Leave me the f*ck alone while i'm asleep. I'm not fixing that piece of shit computer that I told you two years ago needed some major upgrading/repairing. Would you like if I blew up your phone or busted on your door at 3am? What you are doing is the equivalent.

  • Oh, and one more, programming. I just hate when my code doesnt work and it takes me forever to figure out I didnt close a tag or make a typo in a keyword. GRRRR!!!


You know what, I don't feel so annoyed anymore :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like your humor (got here from dslreports).

We have two cats - one stalks me (like yours) and the other just sits there and yells at me until I figure out what he wants...I don't know which one to throw off the bacony first ;)

Larry

pcdebb said...

hahaha, so you feel my pain. I have mental images of her flying in the air out the front door :-P

Anonymous said...

Why do they gack a hairball right where I'm going to step when I get up in the middle night for a potty call? I think they do it on purpose...

Larry (lashmun at dslr)