Monday, November 15, 2004

WTF do you take me for???

My landlord is a bonafied dickhead. Plain and simple. This whole water bill saga has taken an ugly turn. A little background: I've lived in this hole-in-the-wall since June of '03. When I signed the initial lease, the water bill is included. When I renewed in '04 the water was included. A short time after renewal, all the tenants go a note on the door telling us we will start paying water bill. Like hell I will. So it has gone unpaid. He can't cut my water off because there's only one meter to the building. He gets one bill then splits it among the residents in the building. That's bullshit. So fast forward to today. I get home to a letter with a personal threatening tone. I found out I'm not the only one.

On the bottom of the delinquency letter:
This is your final advisory concerning your grosly overdue water bill. If you do not pay your bill, the home office has directed me to extricate you from the dwelling. Personally, I am sick and tired of your disrespect concerning this matter, and your eviction will be one that gives me great satisfaction. The choice is your's. Keep it up!

Mind you, his spelling and punctuation needs a little work. I typed that letter for letter. There is no home office. This property is owned by two men. You can't "extricate" me from the dwelling for a water bill. You can't meter split either. He will very soon realize that he's fucking with the right one. Yea, I'm gonna keep it up alright!!!!! Revenge is oh so sweet, and it will be a dish served cold. Fuck you Pete!!!

No comments: