Sunday, November 07, 2004

This is NOT funny anymore.....

Maybe I missed something this morning, but for some reason, the remote control to my TV is missing. There is only two places that remote will be: right next to me, or in/near the bed. I've searched the whole place and it's nowhere to be found. I can't blame the cat this time. And the more fucked up part about it is that this TV needs a remote to change the channel, I can't go up or down on it at all. So I guess until I buy another one i'll be stuck with MTV....

update: I CAN blame it on the cat. I was about to plug in my TV tuner to the computer, moved the stand and there the remote sat....and this is one of Buttercup's hiding/pouncing spots. There's no way that it could have fell in that spot or been kicked there. She will be punished >:-|

No comments: