Wednesday, November 03, 2004

What a shitty day

sorry if that's strong, but it's so true. My week has been bad, but today brought me to tears for so many reasons. for the last week my car has had some sort of problems, and depending who I ask it can be a simple or complex problem. It cranks but won't stay running, it sputters. To start, someday in the near future I will get some new plugs and wires, fuel filter and some fuel injection cleaner hoping it will help. Lord knows I don't need to be without a car. But i sat for 4 1/2 hours in the hot blazing sun. I got a tow to come thanx to roadside rescue with my cellphone. The guy gives me some gas, but then he leaves!! So I have to call back and wait almost another 2 hours for the second pass. I used two of my roadside calls for the same damn issue. Pricks.

The job is still a pain in the ass. Actually it's not the job, it's the management. They are making my environment right for going postal. I don't even want to get into it.

Then there's the living situation at my grandmother's. The house is owned by my uncle, my grandmother's brother. She's 93 and has a feeding tube, she really isn't doing all that great, so my mother lives there with her to help care for her in a home she's known for more years that I've been alive. Well it seems that he (or somebody) has a problem with her being there, so HE suggests she move and take grandma with her or put her in a nursing home. WTF?!??!?! can she not stay there in her home? are you kicking the both of them out? It surprised me to hear my uncle talk like this and some of the other things he said I just couldnt believe it.

then there's the job. Actually I dont even want to get into it either. My life is just a total mess right now I can't even think straight. It's just a mess

No comments: