Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Another pissy day in progress

I"m glad I don't have like some dire emergency going on, because if I did I'd be totally screwed. For over four hours now, my cellphone has been screwed. No particular reason. It's been "looking for service" since a little after noon. No calls in, no calls out. I had to walk to the store before the phone would work. The freaky part is there is a tower right across the fucking street. I'm sorry, but I'm not walking a mile just to use my damn phone, I pay these bastards enough to get more than the song and dance they are giving me right now. This is bullshit!!!!

2 comments:

tom said...

I have a uni-brow, wanna chat?

Just found your blog in your dslr sig and stopped by to browse.

About your landlord, any time you give him a letter, have an extra copy and have him sign it as a reciept so he can not say you never gave it to him.

As far as him telling you the main office has directed him to evict you, ask him for the name, address, and phone number for the main office contact and contact them as well. They may not even know what is going on.

pcdebb said...

I sent it to him certified, he signed the card that I have, so I know he received it. Furthermore, he hasnt knocked on my door or left me nasty notes either. I know a home office doesnt exist, but I did ask for this information in the letter. He's a dick, plain and simple.