Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Why I dont like family staying over...

I have a family member that is staying over (supposedly a few days) cause they moved away from the landlord from hell. they stayed in a hotel a few days and now is at my house. I love my family and all, but I hate how they have no regard for you place and everything in it:

so they sort of show up yesterday and hang out. his girlfriend is also with him. I have nothing against her,sweet girl and all, but this is a time where she should be with her family IMO. Not to mention, a woman coming in another woman's house and using her toiletries isnt a good thing, you should have your own soap, shampoo, etc. So I goto work lastnite and all, they were cooking, he likes to cook and she was about to mop the floor and asked me if i had bleach. So I wasnt feeling too well this morning and left work an hour early. First problem I have is the A/C is on full blast. I just made the revelation that the A/C is the prime factor for my electric bill being extremely high. I turned it off before I left, it was cool in the house and was breezy outside. That instantly struck a nerve, i turned it off, hell they have my fan!! I goto the kitchen to make some choco milk...kitchen full of dishes they used the night before. A definite no-no in my house. I might not clean up but I don't leave dirty dishes. The sponge mop is left in the bucket of dirty bleach water. I goto ring it out and it falls apart in my hands. Thanx. So I spend about an hour cleaning up the kitchen and put on my grocery list that I need a new mop.

I'm sitting here now, wanting to watch television, but to my surprise they are still asleep on my couch and the floor in the front room. Ummm, didn't you have to work today? It's 1pm for fucks sake!

They know my money is terribly limited, I buy myself enough food to last a few days, I don't have anything now. He's using my cellphone like a landline, not cool (and this is after having it on the charger or in my purse, he just uses it, makes like 8 calls in a row). I love my family dearly, but it can make things real ugly when you do stuff like this. I'm already struggling, dont add to my problems.

And to think, I never really said yes they can come on over. I'll try to the end of the week, but after that they must move on.

No comments: