Saturday, September 10, 2005

oh HELL nah!!!!

So my brother and his lady are still here. Things are worked out and they plan to be out in a few days. Well, I think that might change in a jiffy.

I am really paranoid about my computer and all, i dont visit iffy sights, etc. The first thing i do when I get in from work is check my email. Well, there are two new icons on the desktop....poker icons. I open task manager and what do I find? two suspicious files, and KAZAA!!!! I open up IE and have three new toolbars. Now a full security scan is underway, Lord knows what I'm infected with, and I'm pissed. I've gotten over them eating my food, I've gotten over her leaving her bra and panties on my bathroom sink, but to fuck up my computer?? OH HELL NAH!!!!!

Update: the findings....

MySearch
Altnet
Toolbar.404search
Need2find
VX2
AllnetBDE
some overdrive file or something for MTV

No comments: