Tuesday, September 13, 2005

this might be goodbye

just in case those that care, this might be the last time you see/hear from me for a while...if at all. nothin can describe what i am experiencing, it is way too much for me to bear. my heart is weak, my soul is leaving and my mind is lost. I cant stand to take any more punishment I have gone thru in recent memory, its just not fair. i've done all i can to do right, live right and have hope. i dont know if its bad luck or some curse, it's just not fair. To those that have been friends to me, bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Care to talk about it?

pcdebb said...

hey, i thank you so much for being concerned, really, I mean that. Just going thru a difficult thing that continues to rear it's head. In other words, i desparately need a vacation like yesterday. i just didnt know what to do or how to do it