Friday, March 18, 2005

Uhh

dammit blogger, get your act together, know how many times i tried submitting this damn post, or the things i went thru at home thinking my computer was the problem????

It's been a while since I've graced my own blog, just been busy at work, and sleeping. I hate where I work, I really do. If I wasnt the responsible adult that I am, I would have quit a long time ago. For the work I have to do, I am WAY underpaid. I'm still working on a change tho, not as easy as I would like, but I'm working on it.

So I remember having a conversation with someone, how some people pay out so much in taxes thru the year, and only get a fraction of it back, but then there are some that barely work and bring home like $5k on tax time. It's a bitch. Well, how is it that people get these huge checks, and are more concerned with buying cell phones (nevermind the one you already have, instead of paying that damn bill, you just rather fuck it up and just get new service elsewhere...to fuck it up later), digital cameras, big screens, etc, but not pay the rent or the bills? Looks really stupid when you are getting evicted a month after tax refund......(and lets take into consideration that it usually takes 30 days to process an eviction thru the courts, and most places wait at least a month or so before even going to the courts, you add it up). Yea I got a two bedroom, but i'm not taking roomates. OHHH don't get me started on that soapbox.....

Oh well, I guess I'll try to get some sleep and say a prayer before some other drama pops off

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you got your priorities sorted, good 4 U.