Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Time to get healthy

Today me and my brother went and played raquetball. First time we hit the court together in a few years. I thought I was gonna die on the court, but now that I've come home and cooled off, I feel great! Over the weekend I was thinking alot about my health, how I look, how I feel. And I realized, how I said the beginning of the year I was gonna get my ass in gear, it's almost April! It was a most beautiful day out today, and it was a perfect day for it. According to fitlinxx I burned over 1000 calories, not bad for a first outing. I"m gonna make a committment to doing this daily. Year after year I talk about how nice I wanna look, and yet another year goes by. By this summer, or at least my birthday, I plan to at least be two sizes smaller, at the VERY least. If I stick to it and stay strong, I may be able to do better. I'm gonna commit to it.

I'm also gonna quit smoking. This is gonna be hard, but I have a few things I'm gonna try to help me out, including trying some mint smoking gum. I just realized I could save $100 a month if I quit. Geesus, I could pay another bill with that!

The added benefit to all this is I could save even more money. It could help my diabetes and high blood pressure, and in doing that, I wont have to pay for all the meds I have to take. This is gonna be great, I feel like doing some situps right now!!

No comments: