Saturday, March 26, 2005

Enough of this bullshit!!!

first someone wants Michael Schiavo dead, now the parents are in a last ditch effort, now claiming Terri has tried to talk and supposedly expressed a desire to live.

I'll just say this because the straw just broke. I dont care if Michael Schiavo has moved on with his life. I dont care if the parents want to hold on to her for 13 more years. I dont care if she simply wakes up one day and starts a conversation with the wall and does a dance. I've seen enough and I simply dont give a shit anymore. I think it's a damn shame that this situation has turned into a media circus that it has become. My fucking goodness, people are camping out at the governor's mansion!! i'm sorry, but my tax dollars to the governor can much better spent doing something else..... you got fucking child molesters stealing and killing children, drunk drivers not knowing when to say when. Perhaps I havent followed this from the beginning, but at what point did this become so important that it has to be on the front page of the newspapers every single day and the top news story on the evening news!??!? I'm at the point of where i'm fucking sick of hearing about it day in and day out. This should be a PRIVATE family matter. You have parents letting their kids get arrested because of protests! If you gonna pull the tube, then let her go to the other side IN PEACE AND IN PRIVATE. If you gonna keep reinserting the damn tube, DO IT IN PRIVATE. The whole damn nation does not need to be a part of this, I think she has suffered enough as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to sound like a heartless SOB, but in a way I wish she would just die already. I mean, damn. Who would want to live like that? This has caused for some interesting conversation at home, I've told my mother and brothers, if the doctors tell you there's nothing left, no possible hope left, then they are to have their 5 minutes to say goodbye and to just let me go. No way in hell I could live like that. I'm sure Michael, being married to her and loved her, would know that she wouldnt want to live like this. I'M SICK OF SEEING THIS SHIT EVERY FUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: