Monday, January 03, 2005

Starting off slow...

In my quest on getting this thing started, I've been cleaning today. My computer desk looks like a desk, I can actually see the surface now. I can see the books in the bookshelf too. While I was taking a break, I pondered a possible problem in the future. I've always been the type of person that liked to set goals. Setting and accomplishing goals made me feel like I was getting things done in life. Over the last couple of years it seems not much has worked in my favor. Anything I set out for never really worked out in the end. So now I realized that I'm a little afraid of setting goals. Hmmm, I may need some help on this, a game plan if you will.

This very well may be an interesting year....

1 comment:

pcdebb said...

Hahaha, it's always nice to be blessed by your presence and comments Papi! :-) Farting is only natural, and as I noted previously, women also fart. And no, I'm not ashamed, I just keep it on the lo-lo :-P