Sunday, January 23, 2005

Good days

It seems I've had some better luck over the last couple of weeks. I finally got my car, so that means everyday I'm taking care of something. I'm doing my normal ritual after getting a car by going and getting this and that fixed/checked. I'll get the window lift motor put in in a couple of days for my front window, and i'll get a brake inspection. Car runs beautifully, no problems. I'm truly blessed. I thought I'd have to pay full price for a brand new plate, but I was able to pay for a duplicate plate, so I saved about $100 there. Saved another $100 for getting the window fixed too. I'm happy right now. Still havent done everything on my list, but I'm still happy, and very blessed (and thankful).

Now if I could just get over this very nasty chest cold I have, I cant breathe sometimes and it's almosy unbearable at times.

No comments: