Thursday, January 27, 2005

Pussy still on fire

This is by far the wierdest thing I think I've ever experienced in my life. I've kinda always known when animals are in heat, when a pack of like 20 males are following one lonely female. I just didnt know when they meow like that they are longing for some sex. Well, little did I know I was sort of making it worse. So anytime I get ready for bed, she has to jump on the covers so I can pet her and play fight with her for a few minutes and all. Scratching her stomach usually gets her biting me. Well.....this time she's in heaven, just stretching out and loving it. She wont keep still for nothing, just rolling and stuff like she is uncomfortable or something. Well, then, so I'm petting her like normal, rubbing her back, and then she gets down on her front legs, but her back legs are stretched and her ass is in the air. WTF!??!?!?! Does she think I'm a tom or something????? So by this point I"m sitting up in bed, looking at her, she looking at me, meow MEEOOOOOOOOOOWW, and she gets up and turns around, her butt hits my hand, and like OMGWTFBBQ a fucking WET SPOT!! At this point I'm out the bed with the lights on. Only then I realized what I've done, I've been basically committing foreplay on my poor cat, she wants some ass like nobody's business. I'm not petting her for a month, or until I get her fixed.

Take my advice, don't pet your cat when she's in heat.

No comments: