Monday, August 23, 2004

losing one's mind

it's 10:24am in the morning, just got out the shower, i have a mad headache because i'm too stupid to take my blood pressure medication, my feet are killing me and i'm very mad. I've missed 24 minutes of ER already, that's not cool. I'm the only one living here, but yet I can't find my tank tops I just bought last week. I wore one, and the other two were still rolled up in the pack. they were next to my desk. I picked them up and they went somewhere between BFE and oblivion. I've just spent 30 minutes searching 500 sq ft of apartment only to still be nekked from the waist up. I really wanted to wear the second one out of the pack, but this has only worsened the headache that wont go away for another two days anyway. damn this high blood pressure.

No comments: