Wednesday, September 29, 2004

What a totally PISSY day

Why does everything have to happen at the same time? First I'm STILL having to deal with this damn hurricane in a way I didn't expect. Today I decided I'd wash a few loads of clothes and rest a while before going back to work tonite. First, after all the rain, it got in the door of my car and has messed something up. I literally have to break into my own car because the thing does "catch" to let me open the door. So after going thru the motions for 15 minutes to break into my car, I go to the ATM and get some money. No problem there. Well maybe except the idiot that decided to walk right in front of me as I inserted my card. So I goto Family Dollar to get some laundry detergent and deoderant. I walked that damn store for maybe 15 minutes looking for it. They have freight and L-carts of freight all over the place. A lawsuit waiting to happen. The lady looked at me twice and turned to finish talking to her friend about her trifling boyfriend. So having an ethnic moment I say with much attitude "damn do you sell deoderant????" "oh it's over there.....so girl, I told his ass I'm going over to that bitch house......" I get my deoderant from the measly selection and quickly pay and leave. I'm still so pissed from all the action that I passed right by the damn store to get cigarettes. And I was gonna quit today too.....

So now I get home and load up my clothes. My neighbor stops me and says "you know they went up on the price on the dryers to $1.50". I'm thinking great, rape us some more. Then she says that instead of an hour, her clothes stopped drying at 30 minutes. WTF?!?!?!? It takes an hour to dry clothes in those thimble-sized dryers, so it's now really $3 fucking dollars to dry my damn clothes. So now he makes us pay water bills.....at damn near $30 a month. That's just from taking a daily shower, no washer and dryer, and a kitchen faucet that gets fixed every two weeks. I'm holding out so hard from calling him and telling those deadbeat ass fuckers to kiss my shitty ass!!!!

I guess the only solace I have is sitting here with a cat sitting...or shall I say laying down on my shoulder fast asleep. I guess it's better than her standing on my shoulder with her butt in my face >:-|

No comments: