Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Goodbye 2023

I feel obligated to make a goodbye post seeing as I haven't created one in 15 years. My how time has a way of running away from us. If that isn't a hidden lesson in my life I don't know what is. 

 This year I can say has been unkind to me in many ways. My medical status has had a major impact on everything else, causing me to step back from my real estate business and try to get a handle on things. I've realized that without the right doctors, it'll be an uphill battle forever. In some cases the doctors may not even matter! My eyesight, or lack thereof, bothers me the most. But I'm learning to try and enjoy what I do still have, and be grateful for it. I can say that I've acquired different tools in my life to be a better version of myself. It's never too late to create a better version of yourself, no matter how old you are. Self-care is so vitally important, and it is the most important thing I think I've learned about myself, and it is priority #1. With everything I've been thru, my mental health has been absolutely TRASHED over the last couple of years. I will politely leave all of that here, and step into something better. 

 Happy New Year

No comments: