Thursday, June 10, 2004

GMAIL again grrr

This is starting to piss me off just a tad. People want these damn email accounts like the world is ending or something, or it comes with some huge cash prize. So I get props for handing out gmail invites and all, but I'm not out advertising i'll give them to anyone that asks. Well i get a message that sounds more like groveling.....

Hi,

I was wondering if you can give me a Gmail invite. I really need more space for my files. I get a lot of emails for work, shcool, and friends. Thanks.


Never ever heard from this person before, didnt know they was a member of this particular forum. Just out of the blue, like "sure! here's an account for ya!" If you get alot of emails like that, perhaps you need to open a few yahoo accounts in the meantime? How much email are you getting that cant hold what you are getting? Keep this up and I'll start charging for them!! >:-|

No comments: