Saturday, May 08, 2004

Well I'm convinced that job was a complete setup. "We'll give her these projects to finish up for us cause we didnt feel like doing it. We're done with her, give her this very difficult project that I can't do, tell her she has a week, start giving her pressure at 2 1/2 days so we can get rid of her". Feels great to be needed. So now i'm back at wallyworld. Can't say I'm happy, but at least I'm still working, and surprisingly I was welcomed back. Now I feel like I'm in a power struggle with the obnoxious department manager that seems to not smell his own shit. I'll deal with him tho, believe that.

I think I'm going to get some school training on some .NET stuff, I have the books (just received another .NET book), but I'm always so tired and don't spend the time learning it at home. Besides, I need to keep it up at school to keep my Pell Grant alive. I can use that kickback in these hard times. Dear God, how much longer?

No comments: